Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was pretty fun this year. At work they go all out, we decorate our cubicles to accent our costumes. This year my team was Toy Story, we were all a different toy. We made a giant bed over like 12 cubicles so we were the toys under the bed. I was Jessie the Cowgirl. My mom made my costume...she's so good huh?! :)


Here we are in Andy's Room-We got 2nd in the costume competition.


Jessie, Troll Doll, Barbie,Little Bo Peep, Army Girl, Mrs. Potato Head, Woody, Buzz,Slinky Dog

We made a giant Etch-A-Sketch and a toy box


Here is the Addams family-They looked really good! They won the costume competition

This guy was a spider's prey, he won the best decorated cubicle



This is the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo



Monster, Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne

A group did a Circus theme and he is the guy who gets shot out of a cannon


This is "The Great Pumpkin" you walk inside and they had streamers and paper seeds so it was like pumpkin guts.



Here is Indiana Jones Office-They won best Group cubicle decorating


On Halloween night me and my room-mates went to a party downtown. Brook dressed up as an 80's chick, Cassie wore my Toy Story costume, I was Tiger Lilly from Peter Pan. I guess I went with the Disney character theme :)



Well when we got there and we found the guys that were our costume matches...
it was so funny
Brook met her 80's rocker boy



Cassie found Woody-and his girlfriend Bo Peep



And I met Peter Pan...he asked if he could pose...I insisted he did :)

I saw my cute cousin Kyle at the party. He was a bologna sandwich!

8 comments:

Lorie said...

So Cute! Everyone at your work was so creative! You made a really good Jessie!

Courtney said...

How cute! i Love everyone's ideas at your work! so creative!!!! you make a cute cowgirl and indian! =)

Paula said...

What a fun Halloween. Good job Lorie on the costume.

The Stevens said...

Wow, your office does go all out. That's cool. Looks like a fun Halloween!

Alie and James said...

Katie cute pictures. It looks like you had a great Halloween

Linda said...

Wow! I'm impressed with your Mom's costume ability!! You look great! Looks like fun times!

Post-it Notes said...

TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!

Post-it Notes said...

UPDATE PLEASE!!