Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My First Blog Post...

Well I said that once I graduated I would have more time and I would get a blog, so here I am!

I have had glasses/contacts for about for about 10 years now and I have only had 2 pairs of glasses. I have wanted and needed new glasses for a while. You know your perscription has changed when you need squint or get close to see even with glasses on!

So last weekend I went glasses shopping and ended up choosing these 2 pairs!





Next post I'll work on getting the pictures to line up evenly. I will have some good Halloween pics from work so be watching later this week...



8 comments:

Courtney said...

I love them!!!!! and how did you manage to get your pictures looking weird like that?

Courtney said...

ps-i'm honored to be the first one to comment on your blog! :)

Paula said...

I'm number 2!!! I am so excited that you have a blog. I cant wait to hear all your fun stories.

Post-it Notes said...

ok, so were you going to tell me that you had a blog?? I love the 2nd pair... they look like Sarah Palins. Cant wait to see the Halloween pics

Patti said...

Yeah for your blog, Katie!!! The Glasses are adorable. I can't wait to see them in person :)

Linda said...

Yeah Katie!!! Great blog and Great glasses! Can't wait to see more pictures!

The Stevens said...

Way to get a blog Katie, that's awesome! The glasses are cute too!

Kevin and Jamie said...

Hey cousin!!!! Welcome to the world of blogging!!!