Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bonfire

Last weekend I went to a bonfire way out past Tooele. I have been to many bonfires in my day but this was one of the best! The people who thew the party had a trailer full of stuff to burn.
A box spring, 2 big wooden cabinets, couch, table, chairs, and a bunch of junk!





It was a huge fire! Well, we left after most of it had burned. We were driving down a dirt road and a sheriff stopped us and came up to our window. He asked where were were going. We said that we were just leaving a bonfire. He said "Is there adult supervision?" we all laughed out loud and said "We are adults!" He also asked if we were drinking, we said no. (Even if there was drinking everyone there is of age!) He said he got a call on it and was trying to find it, we pointed him in a very vague direction. :)

3 comments:

Alie and James said...

That is funny that you got stopped by a police officer. Bonfires are a lot of fun, but I think sometimes the boys can get a little carried away- "the bigger the better."

Abby said...

KATIE WEST! I had no idea you have a blog! It will be fun keeping in touch through our blogs! You're in Salt Lake right? What are you doing for work there? Keep in touch! :)

Courtney said...

haha too funny! I was wondering what bon fire everyone was talking about this weekend...now I know!